John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

hey tech ive got a ge range it has the radeint heat top the

hey tech ive got a ge range it has the radeint heat top the problem im have ing with it is the oven is that when you set to bake it does not get up to the proper tempeture it preheats but it takeing it a long time to beep and go into bake when it finely does its not the right temp if it set at 350 the temp is like a 100 lower than what it is set at long bake times could this be the sensor or the control board the model number is XXXXX thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

Yes, you need to replace the oven temperature sensor. Its part number is XXXXX and the price is $10.15. You can buy it at

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.