Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

have a HE4t washer. when trying to start get a dl followed

have a HE4t washer. when trying to start get a dl followed by a f on display and will not run.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

The door lock has failed, it may still lock but it's not sending a signal to the control board saying the door is locked, if you get me the full model number I will look up the door lock/latch assembly for you and include a link to where you can order it, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
model # XXXXX 400
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay, here is your door latch assembly, the best way to install this is along the back of the machine there are screws holding the top on, remove the screws and lift the top up at the back and pull it out from underneath the control panel and the front, then you will be able to access the latch assembly through the top, take the screws out the go straight in when you open the door and unplugged the switch and remove it, replace it and put the top back on in your done, you can order this at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Switch-Assembly/8182634/1094190?modelNumber=110.45991400 thanks and best wishes, Bryan