william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

I have two wolf appliances, the first is a wall over the other

I have two wolf appliances, the first is a wall over the other is a dual oven range. After a storm the other day both appliance will not keep time, after resetting they run fast. Is there a way to reset?
Did the storm knock the power out on the appliances?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It may have briefly and the generator kicked on for about 1 min and then the power came back on

Ok try and switch off at the breakers on both appliances for 5 minutes then flip back on then try to re-set the clocks. This is the only way to re-set these. If this doesnt work for you then the storm fried the control boards on the appliances, if you have house insurance you can possibly turn them into your insurance company sounds like you recieved a double whammy when the generator kicked on then the power came back on. The boards for these models are pretty high.Please press the accept button this is how im paid for helping you today. Thanks.