Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my frigidaire stove control panel have the light that are to

my frigidaire stove control panel have the light that are to fade....... I cant see the red one that indicate the oven themp unless i stand a few inches (3) of iy

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

unfortunately the only way to fix this is to replace the control. the digital readout is all one piece and is part of the control. is really the clock assembly itself. you cant just replace the readout.if you go to Sears parts select and put in you model # XXXXX can order the clock.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The model CFEF that I put down will it be the only info I have tho give to have the wright parts at conter
that doesn't help me unfortunately, I would need the full model number to find any parts for this and look at diagrams but that number doesn't come up, have you checked inside like I said ? If it's not there try taking the bottom plastic grill under the doors off and look in that area for a tag, I really can't do much without a full model number.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I see model CFEF389WJCA, and serie VF02411691
Okay I just looked up your oven and think I found it, this is a wall oven is that correct? An old one?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It wash purchase in 2000; it is in the house I just bought, so this is wy I dont know since when the problem exist

I'm getting conflicting appliances to come up for this number, is this a freestanding range or a wall oven ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
A free standing stove, whit a ceramic contertop, an heat drawer
Okay the part number is,NNN-NN-NNNNthis is the clock assembly, you will need to order it in Canada however by the part number, most of the parts suppliers in the US do not ship to Canada, thanks and best wishes, Bryan