Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

WHIRLPOOL DUET MODLE GHW9100LW2 TYPE 199 BEGAN MAKING BUZZING

WHIRLPOOL DUET MODLE GHW9100LW2 TYPE 199 BEGAN MAKING BUZZING NOISE AND DOES NOT SPIN OR DRAIN MESSAGE ON SCREEN FLASHES F THEN dl. MOTOR IS COOL AND NO SMELL OF HOT ELECTRICAL PARTS, BELT LOOKS IN GOOD SHAPE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.]

You need to clean your pump trap. There is a panel under the door that hasXXXXXdown low to the floor, you almost can't see them unless you look under the machine from the front, remove the screws and remove the panel, get plenty of towels if there is water in this machine it will come out when you open the pump trap, the trap unscrews counterclockwise and pulls out, I would release a little bit of water at a time sopping up with the towel until no more water is coming out then remove the trap, clean out any the debris like toothpicks things like that and put it back together again, I have found coins, pencils all kinds of things in these pump traps. This should take care of your issue, thanks, Bryan