Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

On Gas /Raangee ModelTGF657BF when I hit the preheat button

On Gas /Raangee ModelTGF657BF when I hit the preheat button what is the temperature that appears. Window is cloundy on the inside and I can't read the temperaature
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

the temperature starts at 100° and then goes up from there, is the oven lighting? What is the issue with this is it just you didn't know what the temp starts at?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you sure? I though it started at around 300 degrees. What is the increment it increases each time I press the preheat button?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need to preheat theoven to 425 and want to make sure what temperature I start at since I can't read it in the window on the stove

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Also you want to know every time you hit the button how much the temperature goes up for the setting I thought you were talking about after it was set with the oven itself starts at which is 100° and then goes up from there, you may set it at 300° but it will drop down to 100° on the readout once the oven starts to heat and then go up from there, to be honest I don't know how much it jumps every time you push the button so I will opt out maybe someone else will have that information but I'm not sure, sorry I thought you were talking about something else, thanks, Bryan