Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a velos microwave convention oven by Whirlpool. My

I have a velos microwave convention oven by Whirlpool. My problem is that every so often the screen starts to change on its own, flipping back and forth between a variety of screens sometimes for as long as an hour. We have had repairmen come but no one seems to know what is doing this. We had our house wiring checked to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the electricity but everything checked our ok. No power surges, no fluctuating voltage. What can be making it do that? The worse part is that when the screen is jumping around nothing works. You can't use the micro, the lights or the fan. Everything is stalled until it stops doing it's crazy thing.
Hi ...My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you on your repair today....Unfortunately would have nothing to do with the power..If the unit was to power off completely then yes...More than likely you have a control board problem..

Please accept my answer for my time helping you on your question today or let me know if you have any further questions..Thanks Bob