John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Why doesnt removing the switch completely, an dcombining the

Customer Question

Why doesn't removing the switch completely, an dcombining the remaining wires resolve the issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

does the light turn on when you have the wires apart and shut off when you connect them?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

First, I'm not familiar with this I being charged $30 everytime I ask you a question????

Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Everytime you pose a new question instead of using the orignal post you are charged for service
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

And if this is relating to the post I made last night?

Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
If you want the same person that helped you then go back to him since you paid him, if you want my help then you will need to pay again for services needed