Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

My Whirlpool Front Load Washer, model WGW 9450, is frozen;

My Whirlpool Front Load Washer, model WGW 9450, is frozen; the Pause/Cancel light is on, and I cannot get it unlocked or started again: I checked the manual, which says to push Pause/Cancel twice, but that does nothing; is there a way to get it unlocked so I can get the clothes out and start a cycle? Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Are you sure about the model number of the unit?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Not positive about model. It says Duet, Tumblefresh 4.4 on the front; it is 2 years old, and cost about $1300
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Remove the panel on the bottom of the machne on the front, it is held on with 3 screws, then reach up and unlock the door by pulling on the lever at the door lock..

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory