Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have white,soft,milky,floaties from my filtered water. Is

Customer Question

I have white,soft,milky,floaties from my filtered water. Is there a kit I may buy to clean this debris out? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

There is no kit to clean this out what the problem is the water chiller has this sediment in it, the water chiller is located behind your crisper drawer inside the refrigerator section,

it's basically a rolled up tube that holds water and keeps it chilled so when you get a glass of water out the front it's cold, but these tubes commonly hold particles in it is then transferred to your glass of water, these particles stick to the side of the tube so you really can't just clean it out you will need to replace the water chiller at this point, here is a link to order it, click here .

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you Bryon. I just ordered what came up on the sears link. I hope this is correct as this is my first time with this route.

How may I converse with you in installing it when it comes in? And is that part of the payment I sent?

Again, I hope this helps, thanks. Blessings to you. Kathy

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
just come back and reply Kathy, I will receive any replies you send. thanks Bryan