Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

Hi there, I have a model DD601v2 2 dishdrawer washer. The bottom

Hi there, I have a model DD601v2 2 dishdrawer washer. The bottom drawer seals when closed but the top drawer seals only on one side. I am not sure wether the seals need to be replaced or not.
hello,

my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am an authorized fisher and paykel service technician and i can help you today.

This is a very common complaint and can be solved very quickly. we would just need to put the dish in a diagnostic check mode to determine if the top actuators and lid seal are functioning properly.

I can walk you through this process step by step. allowing you to make the repair to you own machine. which will save you hundreds of dollars in repair bills.

when you are ready, i will be here for you.
Thank you for accepting. it is greatly appreciated. do you have time now to walk through the diagnosis process? should take less then 10 mins,
thank you again. I will be available tomorrow after 7pm, eastern standard time.

Just log back in and email me and i will walk you through the diagnosis. if that time doesn;t work for you, let me know what time does and we wilschedule it.

thanks again. talk to you soon.
when you get a minute i will walk you through the diagnostic check mode for this machine.

this will allow us to determine the exact reasoning for the issues you are experiencing.

just email me back here and we will get started. or email me the times and days that you will be free and we will go from there.