Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

General Electric DBXR453EV0WW Electric dryer. does the felt

General Electric DBXR453EV0WW Electric dryer. does the felt seal in th front panel require adhjesive?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy replied 5 years ago.

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. No, there is no adhesive for the bottom drum felt. It fits in the groove and bends over on both ends. The only dryer that requires adhesive is Frigidaire and it is for a top felt strip. The top of your drum has glides and no felt. I am sending you a diagram and the felt is #312 on the diagram. Thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/GE-Parts/Dryer-Parts/Model-DBXR453EV0WW/0432/0151200/G0202071/00002?blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=DBXR453EV0WW