Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a whirpool duet steam with a code of f-35

Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

F35 means there is a problem with the pressure switch, Take the top off the unit by removing the 3 screws along the back, once the top is off you will see the pressure switch located in the rear to the right, It is the part with the plastic tube attached.

Pull the tube off and blow into it to clear any lint blocking the tube. Then try the machine again. If you get the same error code then replace the pressure switch.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.

Please also remember you can come back at any time after accepting for additional assistance if needed.

Please don't leave feedback until we have totally finished our diagnosis or you have attempted the repair first since negative or neutral feedback can not be changed after.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already did that both of those
You replaced the pressure switch? if so then you have a crack or split in the pressure switch tube or the box at the rear of the drum where the pressure switch hooks up to.

This is a specific error code telling you the pressure switch has not been tripped so there has to be a problem with the seal on the tube. If everything checks out then the CCU is going to be bad and throwing incorrect error codes at you.

You can come back at any time by hitting the link for this question in any email you have been sent.