Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
K we are going to access the dishwasher"s computer to determine the fault. Follow this steps
1. close door
2. turn on dishwasher. Start/Stop light should be blinking. If it is not blinking then press and hold the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds until it starts blinking
3. Turn Dishwasher off
4. Press and hold Start/Stop button while turning dishwasher on. Release Start/Stop button and immediately press it two more times.
4a. A flashing Intake drain and Salt light and a steady lit Rinse light indicate that you are in Service Mode.
5. Now tell me which "program" light is lit. And tell me if the "rinse" light is on steady or flashing
OK. Try entering into the service mode again and see if we can get the rinse light to do something for us. It can be a little tricky.
OK The computer indicates an F02 fault - NTC or Temperature sensing fault. Lets delete this fault from the computer. Follow this steps
4. Press and hold Start/Stop button while turning dishwasher on. Release Start/Stop button within 2 seconds.
4a. A flashing Salt light indicates that you are in Program Mode.
5. Now press the Start/Stop twice and turn the machine off.
Turn the dishwasher abck on and tell me what happens
OK Lets start a "normal" wash cycle and see what happens now that we have deleted the fault code.
1. You should hear the drain pump turn on and run for approximately 30 seconds. Then it should turn off.
2. Next the intake valve opens and allows water to enter the machine..
3. When the intake valve is finished there is be a short pause in the action and then the circulation pump turns on and circulates the water through the spray arms.
Start a Normal wash program and tell me what happens.
ITS RUNNING! YAH! just sounds louder than normal but it is empty hopefully this was it and I cannot thank you enough!