Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have A GE model #gss22gmcbs Refrigerator. The Ice container

I have A GE model #gss22gmcbs Refrigerator. The Ice container gets frost on the bottom of it and drips water form the front of it that forms icycles on the inside of door and sometimes drips water from the door to the floor.I have replaced the defrost thermostat,Heater and main board. What should be my next course of action?

Thank You
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

is the ice flap closing tight ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The flap is slightly open and it's wet on the surrounding area . Where is the geen accept button?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
okay you probably have a rusted solenoid in the dispenser. this will keep the flap open and moister will be drawn in and cause your issue, here is a link to the part and a video on how to replace it, changing this will fix the issue. thanks Bryan