Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a kenmore dishwasher (ultrawash 24 ) that is 3 years

I have a kenmore dishwasher (ultrawash 24") that is 3 years old. It won't run all of a sudden. It has electricity coming in. It has electricity to the control board. The latch/lock seems to be functioning properly but the front panel won't light up and the unit won't turn on. I have checked all electrical connections (OK). I have tried a replacement control board with no improvement.
I'd like to avoid a service call if it something simple I am missing? Any advise on what to check for.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

Okay so you replaced the control board and you are getting power to it? But the control panel will not light up. It sounds like the control panel itself has failed, if you are definitely getting power at the control board and nothing is lighting up on the control itself it's all that's left, it's actually the touchpad is what they call it, you can order this at the following link, touchpad as long as your sure there's power to the control board itself then this is the problem, I hope this helps, thanks, Bryan