Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a duet washer.Fault code F DL comes up. I cant open

I have a duet washer.Fault code F DL comes up. I can't open the door. I changed the door latch assy. The door now opens and closes but the fault code continues to beep and flash. I now hear a clicking noise under the top cover in the center under the panel. My model# XXXXX XXXXX Please HELP ME. Thanks, Glenn

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

If you have replaced the door lock assembly in you hear a clicking under the top in the back it's a problem with the CCU, central control unit, the first thing you need to do is make sure all your plugs on the door switch and the CCU are plugged in tightly, also the next step you should do is clean your drain pump trap, have you done that yet is Mark

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The pump is clear
Okay this means the CCU has an issue, have you tried unplugging the machine for 5 min. and seeing if it resets?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes. We left it off for 30 minutes, then restore power to the washer. Same thing happens.
This means the CCU has failed , it is the central control unit, this is essentially the brains of the machine, here is a video on how to replace this, but first open the machine like they say in the video and make sure that all of your plugs are tight on the CCU, here's the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8GHidSYQlA and you can order the CCU if needed at this link. CCU thanks and well wishes, Bryan