Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Jenn Air Dishwasher E71195 Type 776-0 the control

I have a Jenn Air Dishwasher E71195 Type 776-0 the control panel seems faulty. Start Button won't come on when pressed and other programms won't respond when pressed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

does the keypad light up at all?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes it does but it is intermittant, like if I press the Normal Button the Heavy light will come on, or the Senor light, the Start button seems to be the most difficult. It has become more and more difficult over the last few days. Today nothing came on, but after about 15 minutes when I return to it some lights came on
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
okay you will need to replace the keypad in this, stream gets in the keypad on these and causes corrosion inside the keys. you can order this @ thanks Bryan