Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAFVE A BOSCH DISHWASHER MODEL NUMBER SHX46AO5UC AND IT CONTINUES

I HAFVE A BOSCH DISHWASHER MODEL NUMBER SHX46AO5UC AND IT CONTINUES TO STAY ON DRAIN MODE AND WON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WHEN THE PWER IS ON

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

Your problem is you have water under the machine in the base pan, this can be a pain to remedy, what you need to do is pull the machine out from under the counter and remove the left side panel, there will be a small opening that you can get a towel into and sop up the water in the base pan, wet vac is handy in the situation also, if you have a small enough extension on your vac to get in there and suck the water out, when she get most of the water out of the machine base pan the float will go back down in the machine will run correctly, I recommend after you get the water out as much as you can to let this dry out for about 24 hours to ensure all the water is gone, the base pan is number 20 on this diagram and the float is number 10, this is a common issue with these and I've had to do with my own over the years a couple of times, I hope this information is useful, thanks, Bryan