Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an insinkerator classic supreme dishwasher that works

I have an insinkerator classic supreme dishwasher that works great. The other day the lower front panel was knocked off. Iw was attached at the bottom with 2 screws, but I can't seem to get it to stay attached on top. Is there a trick to doing this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. Lets get started.

The top of the kick plate on these slides up behind the top part on these, I'm going by what I know to be the case in these dishwashers but I don't have your model number so I can't bring up a diagram to take a look, can you get me the model number?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
CL 3000
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay I was correct there are no top screws that I can see on yours so this means if you take the panel completely off and look at it there are like an area where you slotted up into the top so you have to set this over the part the door and then slide it up until it locks in place and then put the screws in. In other words you kinda push into the top and slide up to put the top part so it doesn't fall forward that but you screws and holding it up all you do it, that should work try that let me know