Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.

I have a Whirpool Washer with AutoLoad Sensing and Triple Spray

I have a Whirpool Washer with AutoLoad Sensing and Triple Spray Technology. In the last month, it has started not finishing the load cycle completely. Typically, after rinsing, not all of the water drains and it does not spin. Or, it may complete the spin, but then begin to spray water up to an inch deep and then stop.

Any ideas on how to reset the cycle so that it will complete the cycle or stop when it should?

Thanks, Jason
Hi Sir or Madam, Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today.

Can you supply me with your model number. Whirlpool had a lot of problems with some of their auto load switches. I will look up the service bulletins with your model number.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The model number is: WTW57ESVW1

The type is: 111-05

Thanks, Jason

Thank you for getting the model number for me. I will look up some info and get back to you as soon as I can.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The autoload switch is the culprit. It is part number w10248240. You can purchase it by clicking here.