Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.
11470909

I have a maytag gas stove It flashed 341 I hit cancel and

I have a maytag gas stove It flashed 341 I hit cancel and then it flashed f 1 and went off. I was not using the oven only the top burners at the time. What is wrong?
Hi Sir or Madam, Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today.

Does it show anything in the display now?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, everthing in the display is off The gas stove tops work I did not try the oven
Were you using the oven when it had the error? For example were you baking something or running a clean cycle?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, everything in the display is off The gas sstove tops work. I did not try the oven as it is contolled by the panel

I was only using two burners on top no oven or cleaning
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was only using two burners on top--no oven or cleaning
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, everything in the display is off. The gas stove top burners work. I did not try the oven as it is controlled by the panel. I was not cleaning or doing anything with the oven
Try unplugging the range for a few minutes and that should reset it. If it happens again you will need to replace the control. You can purchase that part by clicking here.