Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a two drawer system. The top drawer will not progress

Customer Question

I have a two drawer system. The top drawer will not progress below the 25 minute mark. It keeps running but stay at 25 minutes on the dispay and never shuts off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This sounds like your control board is bad. The best thing to do is swap the control board in the bottom drawer with the top drawer and run a cycle to see if the problem is fixed on the top drawer. If so, then replace the faulty control board. The control board is located behind the front panel on each drawer in the upper right hand corner.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, how do I get to the control board, where do I get a new one, or where can I find someone who services Fisher Paykel?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Sears services Fisher and Paykel and you can order the part from if you have the full model number.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'll let you know as soon as the third repairman comes and I'll see if he can fix it and what it is..........................
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok good luck to you