John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

just purchased a LMV1813ST microwave. Installing it today,

Customer Question

just purchased a LMV1813ST microwave. Installing it today, but cannot find any specs on where the vent exhaust is located on the back of the microwave. Is there a way to get access to a mechanical drawing of this product to see where the vent is physically located on the microwave?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

There is a template available at The part number is 1335268 and the price is $2.35. You can probably use the photo, to get the rough dimensions.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
need to see a pic on line and this doesnt do it. Have to go to the store to see actual unit.