Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

My brother poured dish soap into the dishwasher rinse agent

My brother poured dish soap into the dishwasher rinse agent dispenser. How do I remove the dish liquid from the rinse agent dispenser?
Hi welcome to just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today with your problem.
Can I have the model # XXXXX it is inside the door.

If this has been helpful please press accept.Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tom, my brother is blind and unable to read the model number. I am not at his home. I will have to send someone to the house to read the model number. I do know the dishwasher was purchased about a year ago from Sears. It is a fairly inexpensive one with the controls on the outside of the door. It has simple controls like wash, one hour delay and pot scrubber.
If this is not good enough for you to diagnose, I will have to reply to you in an hour or so.

Let me know.
Well the easiest way to clean it is remove the inside door liner. It is screwed on around the edges. Then you can dump it out and rinse it out. Just shut the power off first.