applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

I have a bosch vision 300 clothe washer. Any idea what E 27

Customer Question

I have a bosch vision 300 clothe washer. Any idea what E 27 code means. The washer will not start. I think that I had to ear;y end a cycle before we left for vacation last week and the machine has not forgiven me. Can you help? Thanks. Riv   I noticed that this error has to do with the door lock assembly.  I have unplugged and replugged the machine.  I have opened and closed the door as well.  Still no luck.  Any other ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 5 years ago.

applianceguy : Hi, e wu is a door lock error code
applianceguy : e 27 that is. First unplug the unit for 30 min to see if it will reset.
applianceguy : If that does not work, open and close the door several times to try and reset the sensor. if that does not work, replace thee door switch
applianceguy : Can you give me the model # from behind the door?
JACUSTOMER-71zo2cfy- :

applianceguy : Let me look, be right back
applianceguy : The part # for the door lock is 648526. you can get it at or sears
applianceguy : Cost around $3000