John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My admiral oven door is backwards. When the inside switch is

Customer Question

My admiral oven door is backwards. When the inside switch is turned so my oven door will close. Then the light will not turn off. and it tells me my door is open. But when the inside switch is turned so the door will not close all the way. Then the light will turn off. But the switch for the light up where all the other switches are does not work at all.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The model number is printed on an i.d. sticker that's usually located on the frame that the oven door fits up to. It's needed in order to obtain information on your unit.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Now I spent all night, trying to fix my problem. By turning it off and on at the oven it's self. And going to the power box and switching it off and on. I had to keep doing it (I will say to many times). And I don't know how I did it. But after just turning it off and on, off and on and off and on.
It finally switched over and it llooks like it is OK now. Just by turning the power off and on to many times.

But thanks anyways.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Good for you. Thank you.