John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We have a norcold rv refrigerator/freezer model 821RT.

Customer Question

We have a norcold rv refrigerator/freezer model 821RT. We have been having trouble with it for several weeks and now it isn't working at all. I reset circuit board and it worked for several days and now it quit again and after resetting it again, it ran for about 30 minutes and then quit again. We get an "n" in the control window.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

If you reset the fridge control board by turning it off, then back on again, try performing the 'hard reset' procedure discribed at If that does'nt solve the problem, the control(power) board will need to be replaced. The part number is 32168001, and you can buy it at any Norcold authorized service ageny(most RV dealerships).