repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.

Frigidaire Gallery Model GLWY 1343aS1 Overflows water does

Frigidaire Gallery Model GLWY 1343aS1
Overflows water does not shut off.
Does it have a level switch?
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for using just answer. If the washer fills, but does not stop, the water level switch in the console needs to be replaced;
134053800 water level switch $28.72.
If on the other hand, you are not using the washer and the tub fills with water, then the water fill valve needs to be replaced, this is where the hoses fasten on to;
134211400 water valve $35.81.
Both of these parts are available at sears parts and servicenters. Thanks. Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Can I get to the switch by removing the rear panel? Or do I need to remove the top?

Hi, it looks like you can remove the cover on the back of the console. UNPLUG MACHINE BEFORE SERVICING. Thanks.