Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

My icemaker has stopped making ice. I took my heat gun and

My icemaker has stopped making ice. I took my heat gun and thawed out the water supply line that was frozen, but the red blinking light hasn't turned green yet. I unplugged it from the wall, thinking that would have reset everything. It didn’t work! The model number is (KSRL25FRSS03) Kitchen Aid side-by-side door refrigerator. If you could offer any assistance, it would be GREATLY, appreciated
What blinking red light are you refering to?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The inside switch, (top right side of the freezer) left side of the side by side door refrigerator. If you move the icemaker switch to left its on, to the right its off. It blinks twice, then pauses for a short period, then repeats the cycle over again. Any suggestions?