Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

My Maytag Centennial Commerical Tech. Serial No. W10140921

My Maytag Centennial Commerical Tech. Serial No. W10140921 D Washer is leaking from the bottom. Small amounts of water. Does the Tub need to be reset and how to do so. The washer is fairly new about one and a half years old only. My Phone if you want to call is XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 3 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using our service. I will be helping with all my 30 years of training and knowledge to help you

may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
W10140921 D
this isn't the model number, look inside the door, across the top of the control panel or under the lid please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sure. Can you call me Larry - Thanks - Hope to talk to you
sorry but we don't have access to phones and can only do it this way ,, thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I found W10089728
not it ,, is this a front or top load washer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Top Loader
raise the lid and look towards the inside back for a sticker and if not there then look across the top of the control panel for it, it will have the model and serial numbers on it ,, thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you still there? I have given you all that i have on the machine i looked everywhere. Even before i signed up.
these numbers don't work ,, you say it leaks from the bottom of the tub?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. Not from the back but from the bottom. Could the tub be offset. If so, how do i reset it?
there isn't a way to reset the tub, if its leaking from the bottom of the tub then you will have to call in a service tech and have the tub seal replaced, there are special tools needed for a maytag
Experience: Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service