Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
- Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
- Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing
the MCU connectors.
There are two boards in this, the CCU central control unit and the MCU the motor control unit, there are wiring harnesses between these two boards, you need to make sure all the plugs are tight and are no broken or loose wires, you also need to check between the motor control unit and the motor, most likely you will going to find a bad connection somewhere there, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan