Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kitchenaid d/w, model KUDS03CTSS2...clean light is

I have a Kitchenaid d/w, model KUDS03CTSS2...clean light is flashing 7 times. Just to confirm the panel reset sequence...

Heat Dry, Normal, Heat Dry, Normal...anything else? (on my knees...face towards Mecca...)

with the door open or closed? This model's controls are on the outside.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. Lets get started.

That is the reset sequence, did you do it enough times? This is how you should do it.

Heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash

you need to do it as many times as above, if you didn't try that, then you should be able to push the cancel button to reset. thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have not tried the reset sequence yet. The d/w just started doing this last eve. Discovered right before going to bed.

Do I input the key sequence with the door open or closed? Start with it open then close door? Does the door even matter?

I'm at work this morning and will try it as soon as I get home.

Thanks!

Linda
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
You do this with the door shut, just do the sequence above and at the end of doing the sequence hit cancel, if it doesn't restart and work correctly then you may need to replace your heater, just try it when you get home and let me know, we can take it from there if that doesn't work, thanks, Bryan