Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a non-working GE microwave I need to dispose of. Id

I have a non-working GE microwave I need to dispose of. I'd like to recycle it. Is there a business or location near Bethlehem, PA that will take it?

Thank you,

Vicki :)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. Lets get started.

Allentown is the closest recycling plant I can find , here is the website address, it's actually the city of Allentown that takes these, it's good to see people recycle it makes me happy to see things being recycled rather than dumped in landfills, hope this information is useful, thanks for recycling, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX even take apart frozen orange juice cans and place the aluminum in metal and glass recycling and the cardboard part in the paper recycling. This earth is too precious to exploit and I want it to be here for my kids and grandkids and right on down the line. Thank you for your very helpful answer.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to belong to "Just Answers" on a regular basis, but I appreciate the opportunity to get one answer I really needed.

God bless,

Vicki :)