Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

My LG Tromm WM2277HW washer wont turn on. I washed a load

My LG Tromm WM2277HW washer won't turn on. I washed a load completely, then when I tried to start it for the next load, the power button won't do anything. I've checked the plug, the power to the outlet, the breaker, nothing is caught in the door, the soap dispenser is completely closed, etc. This happened about 6 months ago, and in a couple of days, before I could get it repaired, it just started working again. Help!
Hi..Bob Here ...Welcome to Just Answer....You will need to check the washers computer..Remove the top cover..To do this..Remove the screws along the top back of cover..SLide the cover back and off..In the left rear you will notice a plastic box..THis is where the computer is located..Open the box..Look at the middle area of the computer for a small led light..With the unit plugged in the red light on the computer board should be lit..If not..Then your computer is faulty.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I won't be able to do that until I have help to unstack the dryer from the top of the washer, but would that explain the incident 6 months ago? Could it have been faulty already then and still have worked without any problems for 6 months?
Yes..Could have reset...Try unplugging for 10 minutes..Plug back in..