Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The under-counter brackets on my dishwasher keep coming loose

The under-counter brackets on my dishwasher keep coming loose from the counter top. Is there a diagram to show me how to move the brackets to side mount positions?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

do you have the full model # ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can't get the number because the dishwasher is in use, but thanks for your efforts.
when you can get them let me know and I will help, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't see a green button
I haven't sent the green button yet because we haven't finished solving your issue, it's okay to respond tonight or tomorrow and I will check my messages, I might not reply until the morning however because I don't expect be on to much longer tonight, when we have got your issue resolved then I will send the green accept button in the meantime just reply when you get the model number and I will receive it, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok, it will be later. See you then. Have s nice evening!
You too, I will probably respond in the morning, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
model: SHE55P05UC/59
I have found your mounting brackets but the instructions for these only come with the set, here is a link to the part. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Mounting-Bracket/170664/868866 the set is only $10.00 it worth ordering these and the instructions come with it, hope this helps, thanks, Bryan