Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A HE KENMORE DRYER WHICH I THINK I OVERSTUFFED! WHEN

I HAVE A HE KENMORE DRYER WHICH I THINK I OVERSTUFFED! WHEN I CHECKED THE LAUNDRY, I FOUND THE DRYER OFF, AND UNABLE TO START AGAIN. THE ONLY LIGHT ON WAS THE INTERIOR LIGHT WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR. I CHECKED THE FUSE BOX, UNPLUGGED, AND RE-PLUGGED DRYER, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT?
THANKS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

you have probably blown the thermal fuse, this is not a hard thing to replace or even to check if you have a voltmeter,if you click this link it will take you to a video on how to test it, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermal-Fuse/3392519/2986?modelNumber=110.92822103 , this is located on the blower assembly, you can also order the part at the link, it runs around $11.00, make sure you unplug the dryer before doing any repair, thanks and well wishes, Bryan