Exactly, removed, inspected and checked impedance, approx 10 ohms. Both thermal elements on the element housing tested 0 ohm
Hi Larry, just to let you know for your "data bank", I fixed the problem last night. After some googeling, I found a possible sourch with is a stuck motor switch. When the drum speeds up, it lifts a mechanical lever which breaks a mechanical sensor mounted under the lever which opens power to the coils. Sometimes, dust builds up in this area and causes the sensor not to activate. The solution was simply to vacuum clean the area and the machine worked!
Glad I did not invest in the PCB board and by the way it is located inside the machine, just under the top cover.