Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

the bottom drawer is not draining water and showing F2 noi

the bottom drawer is not draining water and showing F2 noise

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

the F2 code mean rotor error, let me see if I can find the video on how to replace this, its not that hard, bare with me. thanks Bryan

I'm still looking but this is the rotor assembly. 525884P Motor Rotorope the drawer and remove the rack, lift up on the spray arm and remove it, there will be a plastic locking collar near the middle of the silver washplate, turn it counter clockwise to remove the plate, you will see the rotor right under that, twist it counter clockwise and pull up to remove the rotor, replace in reverse, the video is having trouble but you can do it if you follow those instructions, you can order the part, your rotor may look a little different but this is the link to the part, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Fisherpaykel-Parts/Dishwasher-P arts/528136P/0022/426/Model-DD605BK88464A/3068/0130000?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=DD605BK88464A&subCompDesc=Tubs/components&brandDesc=FISHERPAYKEL&modelDesc=DISHDRAWER&blt=11 its part # XXXXX on this diagram, thanks, Bryan