Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have Maytag MFI2067AES. One night last week wife heard ckicking

Have Maytag MFI2067AES. One night last week wife heard clicking noise. Front panel went dark and refrigerator section not cooling. Got schematic online and found that +12V that goes to Dispensor control board and also Ice Fan is only 4.5vdc. After hooking up my own 12volt supply to this line got the water solenoid to operate but refrigerator section and Ice Maker not working. I work in electronics so any tests you can have me run I should be able to do.

Have changed Dispensor Contro PCB. Do not have schematics of Dispensor PCB or Control PCB so cannot troubleshoot the PCB itself.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

you need the main control board, the disenser board , I believe you replaced thsi correct? the board you need to replace is in tha back of the refrigerator # XXXXX on this diagram, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX was going to be my next step but wanted to talk with someone who has experience on this equipment. See you are from Tenn. Was just in Oak Ridge working at their Y-12 site two weeks ago. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX accept.

your welcome. I'm a couple of hours from Oak Rigde nearer Bristol. have a great fourth of july, thanks Bryan