Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience

I have a Maytag Neptune dryer. One of the fins inside has

I have a Maytag Neptune dryer. One of the "fins" inside has come off. (I am not sure it is called a "fin", but there are three that toss the close around - whatever they are called) It appears that it merely needs to be screwed back in from under the drum. How do I gain access to the drum to screw the fin back in?
Hi welcome to just answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today with your problem.
Open the door on the left and right where it closes are screws. Remove them take the front from the outer edges and pull it off. Then there are two brackets with screws that hold the top down one on each side. Remove the screws and lift the top. Now you can screw it back on.

If this has been helpful please press accept.Smile