Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

re Model DS602 SS I have an F3 code on the display and the

Customer Question

re: Model DS602 SS
I have an F3 code on the display and the dishwasher makes a beeping sound. What's wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F3 means that your dishwasher thinks that your heater is faulty. Try to unplug the unit for 60 see if the error will reset. If not or the error comes back, the heater plate will need to be replaced to fix this issue. This is definitely not a DIY job as this heater is very hard to replace on this particular model.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I've already turned it off & on to reset. This means I still have to get a service call, but I'm willing to pay you $10 for your time, ok?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
unfortunately the value can not be changed at all. You have the choice to either accept or not and the money stays in your JustAnswer account. Either way your card has already been charged when you started this question.