Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

The door with the detergent doesnt open.

The door with the detergent doesn't open.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

Can you give me the make i.e whirlpool and model number from the sticker around the door please.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
SHE4AM12UC/01
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Ok this is a bosch, the problem here is the dispenser solenoid is likely bad, You will need to replace the dispenser, to do this open the door and take all the screws out around the inner liner until the front panel drops out. Once the front panel is off you will have access to the screws holding the dispenser in place, from here it will be apparent how to replace the dispenser. You will be able to order the replacement at any local appliance parts dealer by taking the model number and asking for the dispenser.