Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

My refrigerator Icemaker is not working. I Did all of the

My refrigerator Icemaker is not working. I Did all of the troubleshooting tips in the manual. Please give me some suggestions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

Can you reach up and feel inside the tray where the ice is made, need to know if you feel ice or if the tray is empty.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I feel ice in the icemaker tray
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Ok then the problem here is the ice maker motor is bad, Unfortunately the parts are not sold separately so you will have to replace the ice maker.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.