Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

my maytag 5000 front loader shows f35

Customer Question

my maytag 5000 front loader shows f35
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

This error code means you have a bad pressure switch, Take the top off the machine by taking the 3 screws out along the back lip. Once the top is off looking from the front you will see the switch mounted to the right side wall in the rear, this will have a small tube attached. Pull the tube and the wires off and replace the switch. You can get the switch from any local appliance parts store.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am having problems getting the three screws off???

Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
You will need to use a torx head screw driver or a nut driver to take them off If I remember correctly.