Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

The lights (both of them) are out on the fridge side of our

The lights (both of them) are out on the fridge side of our side by side, also the digital readout on the fridge side isn't working. It also appears that it only kicks on when the thermostat on the freezer side activates it. The freezer side is working properly. Possibly a fuse for the fridge side?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Please look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

serial number SR2749384

Under the bottom of your fridge is a box with a control board in it. On that board is a light relay. You will need to unplug your refrigerator when you get the new board and swap out the part. There will be an instruction sheet with the part. The part number is W10135090. You can shop anywhere with that number. One place that has that online is just below.

That will take care of the problem.
View Full Image
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you!
You are very welcome. Have a super nice 4th!

Thank you for using our service and please return when you need us again.