Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The Rinse Only light blinks constantly. When I press Cancel,

The Rinse Only light blinks constantly. When I press Cancel, the Rinse Only light continues to blink and the Child Lock light blinks too. Open the door, lights go off. Close the door, Rinse Only light blinks constantly. Is there a reset?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The rinse light blinking means that either the touchpad or the control board is shorted. The child lock blinking only happens if the control board is shorted. That means that your control board itself is just shorted and likely causing both problems. You'll need to order and replace the control board to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part.