Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

My whirlpool duet washer timer isnt keeping time correctly,

Customer Question

My whirlpool duet washer timer isn't keeping time correctly, so the wash cycles are off and the spin doesn't spin like it did, so the clothes are soaking wet when the cycle finishes. The 40 min wash ends up taking 1 1/2 hours.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

The likely problem here is either the pump is clogged or the motor control is bad. To figure out which take the panel off from under the door.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

behind this panel is the tech sheet stuck to the side wall. Use the instruction on the tech sheet to run the diagnostic program, this will tell you where the problem is and the corrective actions needed.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort.
Thanks!