Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

whirpool calypso washer model # XXXXX --fl code. after

whirpool calypso washer model # XXXXX --fl code. after unplugging & plugging back in water does not stop running in machine. Agitator starts up like normal-after 5 seconds it stops but water keeps running.I had some used pressue switches-all do not make a difference
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

FL Flood Condition FL flashes if any overfill condition occurs. This condition occurs when excessive water in the tub causes the overfill switch to trip. The control must realize that the trip was due to an overfill condition instead of a suds lack condition in order for FL to be displayed

With an overfill condition, the beeper repeats a warning every 10 seconds with no time-out. The pump is cycled in drain mode for 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off until the overfill switch resets or power is discontinued to the unit.

Press STOP/CANCEL to clear the display.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I know this information. That is why i am trying to replace parts to correct it. I have draned the washer by hand& unplugged it probably 20 times -also when trying new pressure switches-any other direction you can give me -i will try

replace the water level switch inside the control panel and the part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand cost about $36, you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please press the accept button before you leave ,, thanks