Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

Bryan, I am Blake at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I saw your answer posted

Customer Question

Bryan,
I am Blake at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I saw your answer posted on justanswer.com on 1-22-11 to a question that start out like....
I have a Jenn-Air range that needs a fan switch # XXXXX

I understand that the switch is "NLA" however, if I can get the specs or data sheet on this part I will have it made by an electronics company or they will find a suitable replacement alternative that will work.
While the manufacturer is shown to be maytag/whirlpool, please tell me the actual manufacturer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

since its just a toggle switch, you can take it out and to local hardware store and they can match t up for you ,, it may not be same color but it will work for you, i have done this many times in the pass ,, be sure to kill the power to the unit before doing this ,,, thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

Hi Blake, I was on break. the part you are seeking is this ? 12200039

Blake i see Bryan for the one you need without have to get a replacment ,,, have a great day
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

do you have any ideas or descriptions or manufacturer names for me to take to a hardware store?

and, in Dallas texas or tyler texas what hardware store would you recommend?

i do not have any descriptions or manufacturer names to give you but if you just carry it into a local hardware store like home depot or lowes they can make it up and most likely cost less than $10 ,,, they will need to see it to find one that will be the same size so it will fit into the hole that one came out of ,,, if you want to order and have it shipped to you then you can call this number, 1-800-269-2609 and order part number 12200039